Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved
Where is my loved one? The Offender Integration Map
What is the process an inmate goes through once they are sentenced? Can I call him or her? What programs are offered to help them once they are released? These are some of the most common questions asked, so we've created an Offender Integration Map. This document will help to explain the facilities and timeline an offender travels while incarcerated. It also gives an overview of the resources he or she encounters in completing a sentence in the Georgia Department of Corrections.
Here are some additional resources you may be interested in:
- General questions and answers (FAQs)
- Visitation Policy
- Find offenders by doing an Offender Search
- If you are looking for a facility, doing a Facility Search will give you the address, phone, directions and other details about the facility.
- Contact Us page for a variety of issues or concerns
- Suggestion Box for submitting suggestions!